Why is it necessary to be logged into iCloud to use the app?
• We save the videos, photos, or audio files that you initially select via the Create button on our iCloud servers. For that information to be saved, you must be logged into iCloud.
What happens if I'm not logged into iCloud?
• If you aren't logged into iCloud, when you press the Save button, the initial video, photo, or audio file that you selected via the Create button won't be saved. When you go to the Saved section and select your saved documents, the video, photos, or audio file that you initially selected won't be available. You will still have access to any of the notes or audio the your recorded.
I saved a document, when I go to the Saved section and select, why don't I see the video, photo, or audio file that I initially selected via the Create button?
• You must be logged into iCloud to view any of the videos, photos, or audio files that you initially selected via the Create button and later saved. Please log into iCloud.
Please note, if you weren't logged into iCloud when you initially saved the document, the video, photo, or audio file that you initially selected via the Create button, were never saved along with the document.
How do I log into iCloud?
• Please go to the Settings app on your device, at the very top of your device, sign in with your Apple ID.
If you are already signed in with Apple ID, go to the Settings app on your device, select iCloud, and if prompted, please sign in:
How do I setup iCloud on my device?
• Please follow these directions:
© Copyright. All rights reserved. 2021
We need your consent to load the translations
We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.